Our focus is on maintaining timber full keeled vessels (and many other types of boats) in service to the maritime community.
We are a small operation with two slipways, and a dedicated crew to look after you.
We offer a DIY venue and can arrange for maintenance and repair work above and below the waterline.
We also have a workboat and pontoon for mooring maintenance, towing and salvage work.
Our prices are very competitive, and DIY boat owners are welcome.
All prices exclude GST
- Slipping fee per foot (boat length) – total cost for in and out of the water: $12
- Daily rate per foot (boat length) per day on the slipway or work pontoon (incl. water & electricity): $3
- Environmental levy incl basic waste disposal/week: $60
- Water pressure blaster/hr including labour: $180
- Additional labour/hr including general repairs, painting etc: $95
- Specialist labour (welding or shipwright repairs): $120
- External contractors (per person per day): $40
- Trestles/Planks (per piece per day) for DIY boat owners: $10
- Air compressor: $15 (per hour)
- Live aboard costs per person per day: $10
We pride ourselves on careful management of your boat, and insist on excellent environmental practices in the yard.
Boats up to 40 ton displacement can be supported by the keel on our steel cradles – many owners of old timber boats prefer this method for structural reasons.
The maximum dimensions of monohull vessels we can accommodate is 55ft LOD with a beam of 18ft and approximately 7ft draft (depending on the tides at the time).
Multihulls with a maximum beam of 26ft can be slipped by the keels or under the wings.
We also hire our commercial moorings at $50/week for vessels up to 40ft LOD.
We stock a range of primers, antifouling, topcoats and other paints, resins, fasteners and anodes etc – please ask us if you would like a quote on any particular materials you need.
Contact us to discuss booking details or other information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Phone: 0448 292 582
All customers are required to complete our slipway agreement before arrival.