Our focus is on maintaining timber full keeled vessels (and many other types of boats) in service to the maritime community.
We are a small operation with two slipways, and a dedicated crew to look after you.
We pride ourselves on careful management of your boat, and insist on excellent environmental practices in the yard.
Our prices are very competitive, and DIY boat owners are welcome.
All prices exclude GST
- Non refundable booking fee of $100 that allows your slipping to be rescheduled once and will be taken off your final bill
- Slipping fee per foot (boat length) – total cost for in and out of the water: $12
- Daily rate per foot (boat length) per day on the slipway or work pontoon (includes basic amenities, water & electricity): $3
- Environmental levy includes basic waste disposal/week or event: $60
- Water pressure blaster/hr including labour: $180
- Additional labour/hr including general repairs, painting etc: $95
- Specialist labour (welding or shipwright repairs): $120
- External contractors (must be insured, per person per day): $40
- Trestles/Planks/Scaffold towers (per item per day) for DIY boat owners: $10 or as negotiated
- Air compressor: $15 (per hour)
- Live aboard costs per person per day: $10
Boats up to 40 ton displacement can be supported by the keel on our steel cradles – many owners of old timber boats prefer this method for structural reasons.
The maximum dimensions of monohull vessels we can accommodate is 55ft LOD with a beam of 18ft and approximately 7ft draft (depending on the tides at the time).
Multihulls with a maximum beam of 26ft can be slipped by the keels or under the wings.
We have a work boat and pontoon available for hire and for mooring maintenance, towing and salvage work.
We also hire out commercial moorings at $50/week for vessels up to 40ft LOD.
We stock a good range of primers, antifouling, topcoats and other paints, resins, fasteners and anodes etc – please ask us if you would like a quote on any particular materials you need.
Contact us to discuss booking details or other information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Phone: 0448 292 582
All customers are required to complete our slipway agreement before arrival.